Guest Post Submission
Are you interested in writing for Two Wandering Soles?
We’d love to hear from you, but first let’s talk details...
We get many inquiries each day from people interested in writing guest posts, and we are very selective with which posts we accept.
We're looking for guest posts that will be inspiring or helpful to our readers. If you have an idea in mind, keep reading to see our guest post submission process, and fully fill out the form below.
Note: We do not accept guest posts from companies trying to promote their product or service. If you are interested in promoting a product or service, submit a form on our Work With Us page and we can talk about a potential partnership (which is different than a guest post).
Important: Without submitting this form, we will not consider your guest post.
1. Create your pitch
Come up with an idea (or a few!) and pitch them to us by filling out the form below.
But before you get started, read the bullets below!
- We generally do not accept pitches on topics we have already written about or places we have already covered. Familiarize yourself with our website and pitch a unique idea. (Either a place we have not yet visited, or a topic that you have a unique perspective on.)
- For example, we have written a lot about traveling in Vietnam, but if you lived there we would be interested in an article about expat life in Vietnam. Likewise, we have written a great amount on budget travel. But if you are a parent trying to travel on a budget, that is a different perspective and would be an appropriate pitch.
- We are currently seeking guest posts for unique things to do in specific cities or countries. For example, “12 Unique Things to do in Sydney” or “18 Ways to Get Off The Beaten Path in Rome”.
- Your pitch must be unique and not published anywhere else on the Internet now or in the future!
2. Wait for our response
We will try our best to get back to you within one week. We will let you know if we’re interested in your pitch. (If it is approved, you will follow steps #3 - #7).
3. We'll discuss details
If we are interested in your article idea, we will give you a few pointers about what to focus on. We'll also set a deadline based off of what you indicated in your submission form.
4. Submit first draft
When you are finished with your article, you will send us the following: *PLEASE READ CAREFULLY*
- Draft that is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- At least 3 - 5 quality and original* photographs that have been resized to a width of 1500 pixels. (We would like for the majority of your photos to be HORIZONTAL.) *These must be photos YOU have taken. We don't accept stock photos. And if you have more than 3 - 5 photos you'd like to submit, WONDERFUL!
- A headshot of yourself along with a short bio (written in third person) and a link to your website and/or social media (if applicable).
5. Make edits
We will send back any overall edits we’d like made. Please note that we may edit the final draft to better fit our site if needed. We will inform you of this before publishing.
6. Get ready to be published!
Once your final draft is submitted, we will let you know the publishing date.
7. Share the good news!
We’d appreciate if you share on your website or social media (though this is not a requirement).
Guest Post Submission Form
Before submitting this form, please be sure you've read the instructions above carefully!
Once again, we do not accept guest posts from companies. Instead, contact us on our Work With Us page to discuss a potential partnership.